Menu

Raid Shadow Legends Athel Build – Artifacts, Mastery Guide

Athel is one of the 4 starting heroes in the game. She is a rare magic attack champion that came from The Sacred Order fraction. She is a perfect hero for all campaign farming, raiding Dungeons, and Clan Boss. Her Divide blade skill do massage damage to all enemy that’s why she is one of the popular champions in starting of the game. In this guide, we will tell how to build him properly to maximize his output.

Athel Build Guide

Athel Build Guide

Overview

FACTION – The Sacred Order
RARITY – Rare
AFFINITY – Magic
ROLE – Offence

Raid Shadow Legends Athel Skills

Leadership Aura Skill –  Increases Ally HP in all Battles by 15%

Skill 1 – Strike Down

Attack an Enemy 3 times. and on the last hit, it has a 75% chance of placing 25% Weaken Debuff for 2 turns on the enemy.

Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
Level 4: Damage +5%
Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 6: Damage +5%
Level 7: Damage +5%
Level 8: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%

Skill 2 – Divine Blades (CD – 3 Turns)

Attacks all enemies. Has an extra 15% chance of inflicting a critical hit.

Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +5%
Level 4: Damage +5%
Level 5: Damage +10%

Skill 3 – Higher Blessing (CD – 4 Turns)

Places an Increase ATK (25%) and Increase DEF (30%) debuff on this Champion for 2 turns and if this Champion’s current HP is less than 50%. Gains an extra Turn.

Level 2: CD-1

Athel Artifacts Build Guide

She is an ATK Partner and his 2nd skill give an extra 15% chance for a critical hit. So you should more focus on ATK and CR and CRD. But if SPD also helps to get more turns. So there is 2 possible build for athel one fully focus on High Damage. Another focused on damage and heal himself based on damage.

Option 1 –  2 Set of Offense + 1 Set of Critical Rate 

Boot – SPD
Chest Plate – ATK%
Gauntlets – CR%
Ring -Attack
Amulet – Critical Damage
Banner – Attack

Substat – use HP%, CR%, CRD% SPD in substate

Option 2 –  1 Set of  Lifesteal + 1 Set of Offense ( Perfect for Solo Farming )

Boot – SPD
Chest Plate – ATK%
Gauntlets – CR%
Ring -Attack
Amulet – Critical Damage
Banner – Attack

Substat – use HP%, CR%, CRD% SPD in substate

Athel Mastery Build Guide

Focus on Critical Rate and Critical Damage first.

Athel Weak Against

N/A

Athel Strong Against

N/A

Note: If you Don't see the Artifact or Masteries Suggestion of your Champion then please comment below we will update as soon as possible. there are lots of champion in raid shadow and its taking time to analyze them. We will update all champion as soon as possible. if you want to contribute some guide please visit this page. Thanks for visiting. 🙂
Athel is one of the 4 starting heroes in the game. She is a rare magic attack champion that came from The Sacred Order fraction. She is a perfect hero for all campaign farming, raiding Dungeons, and Clan Boss. Her Divide blade skill do massage damage to all enemy that's why she is one of the popular champions in starting of the game. In this guide, we will tell how to build him properly to maximize his output. Overview FACTION - The Sacred Order RARITY - Rare AFFINITY - Magic ROLE - Offence Raid Shadow Legends Athel Skills Leadership Aura Skill…

Raid Shadow Legends Athel Overall Rating

Campaign Locations - 9.5
Arena Offence - 9
Arena Defence - 4.5
Clan Boss - 6

7.3

Good

User Rating: 4.62 ( 3 votes)

No comments

Leave a Reply